The Kork is lightweight, has a great grip and can stand up securely against almost anything. No need for stands. Feels good and fits better in your hand. Good work! John Howard, San Francisco, CA
To avoid damaging the Kork, please read the instructions carefully or watch the Video before using the Kork™ Case.
• Insert bottom of iPad by sliding it into the low end of the Kork as shown.
• Make sure it is pressed down as far as possible, and that there is no gap between the Pad and the lower end of the Kork Case.
• Bend the top corners of the Kork back and outward, now gently press the the iPads corners down.
• To avoid damage to the Kork walls, make sure you bend the Kork outward when pressing the iPad in. It should slip snugly into place.
• Finally, secure the iPad by pressing down on all four corners of the iPad.
• To remove the iPad, simply press the top corners of the Kork Case out and back as in step 2.